All Over The Road
Slowly but surely I am creating my web presence. I imagine it will take a lot of discipline to keep any blog up to date. And it probably takes a big ego to think that you have a something interesting to say every day. Well, let's hope I can find enough to keep talking - although talking to oneself is talent worth developing.
Click on the player below to listen to my selection of tunes from International Artists Company website while you browse - and support independent artists!!


Station at KIAC and IACmusic.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Boy is back in Town.


"Irish" Jack Lyons - the man who was the inspiration for the lead character in The Who rock opera Quadrophenia, is in Dublin today.

"I'm being interviewed by Phantom FM to talk about my new book on the Frank And Walters and I'm doing some other bits and pieces of promotion around inner Dublin during the day. I also have to record a radio ad for a band from Mullingar called The Aftermath who have a new album out. I'm meeting up in a Dublin hotel close to O'Connell Bridge / Grafton Street area at about 5.30 or 6pm just to say hello to some musicians and Dublin Mods."
If you are a Who fan, you happen to be free this evening and be in Dublin, drop by either Hogan's Bar or The Central Hotel and you will get the chance to share a "pint of plain" with this legend of rock history.
For more info on "Irish" Jack, go to Long Live Rock

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
AOR (All Over the Road) by dublinjames is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.