All Over The Road
Slowly but surely I am creating my web presence. I imagine it will take a lot of discipline to keep any blog up to date. And it probably takes a big ego to think that you have a something interesting to say every day. Well, let's hope I can find enough to keep talking - although talking to oneself is talent worth developing.
Click on the player below to listen to my selection of tunes from International Artists Company website while you browse - and support independent artists!!


Station at KIAC and IACmusic.com

Monday, October 20, 2008

Serif's latest product gets glowing reviews.


I work at Serif, producing the foreign language versions of their software. Okay, so I am not responsible for the English version of this product but it's nice to bask in such glowing praise nonetheless!!


Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist Software Review
Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist Software Review
New Digital Scrapbook Software - Go to Serif to get it.
About.com Rating five out of Five

By Rebecca Ludens, About.com


I have wanted to get into digital scrapbooking for a couple of years now. I have two popular programs that I use all the time to edit graphics for my web site, however using them for scrapbooking has a huge learning curve. Many scrapbooking computer programs are based on templates and sticker-like embellishments that just didn’t quite measure up to current trends. Finally, a software program for digital scrapbooking is available that is exactly what I was looking for. Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist contains everything I need to get started scrapbooking in minutes making pages that look modern and fit with my style.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
AOR (All Over the Road) by dublinjames is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.