All Over The Road
Slowly but surely I am creating my web presence. I imagine it will take a lot of discipline to keep any blog up to date. And it probably takes a big ego to think that you have a something interesting to say every day. Well, let's hope I can find enough to keep talking - although talking to oneself is talent worth developing.
Click on the player below to listen to my selection of tunes from International Artists Company website while you browse - and support independent artists!!


Station at KIAC and IACmusic.com

Friday, November 07, 2008

NOT for Women -

Image by Simon Pais-Thomas via FlickrCurrent_tv has a great financing policy. They generate advertising revenue from "viewer-created" ads only ... here is a brilliant example about Men's cosmetics by L'Oreal






Not related but found a great example of the blurring of the lines between the "barriers between content and advertising" in this EBay ad by Dailymotion which I found at Fred Destin's blog :




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
AOR (All Over the Road) by dublinjames is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.