All Over The Road
Slowly but surely I am creating my web presence. I imagine it will take a lot of discipline to keep any blog up to date. And it probably takes a big ego to think that you have a something interesting to say every day. Well, let's hope I can find enough to keep talking - although talking to oneself is talent worth developing.
Click on the player below to listen to my selection of tunes from International Artists Company website while you browse - and support independent artists!!


Station at KIAC and IACmusic.com

Thursday, August 28, 2008

What is rssHugger?






rssHugger · Increase RSS Subscribers with rssHugger's Blog Promoting


rssHugger is a unique website that aims to bring bloggers and readers together.

In a unique marketing plan (although very much in keeping with the ethos of the company), the registration fee for a permanent rss feed on their rssHugger is waived for those bloggers who review their website on their blog! If you do not want to talk about rssHugger on your blog, there is an alternative - simply pay a $20 review fee, which ultimately runs down to only $2 per year!

In their own words.

rssHugger aims to provide blog owners with a unique easy-to-use way to promote their blogs by sending them traffic, building backlinks for search engine optimization, as well as attracting new rss subscribers if the content is interesting to the reader. rssHugger aims to help visitors be able to easily find blogs that write about subjects they are interested in. These subjects include: internet marketing, making money online, charity, sports, gambling, and many more. If the visitors find a blog that they had not previously heard about, they can easily add it to their RSS readers or
bookmark it.


My view.

I think they are on to a winner. The bloggers promote rssHugger which, in turn, promotes the blog. It is a self-fulfilling cycle. Best of luck to Colin LaHay (the founder). If you are a blogger, drop by and check it out. If you are interested in reading blogs, you can find some real gems in here that a search engine might not track down.

The Experiment.

Right now, my blog has zero traffic. Mostly because I tend to post items I find on the net rather than create new content - this is due to laziness - and I don't do much self promotion. Let's see what rssHugger can do for my traffic. I will post on my birthday next month and report the increased traffic created by this association with rssHugger.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
AOR (All Over the Road) by dublinjames is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.